Sep 18, 2009

Photo Of The Day - Finger Boards

Dang! I got stuck in slack mode for the past few days! It has been crazy busy at the office and home so I'm having to dip into the archives.

When things slow down you'll hopefully be seeing more flash photography shots. I just got a 60" umbrella and stand, so I'm going to take flash to the next level...even if it's only a few steps up. I have a lot to learn about flash photography. Especially after watching the OneLight Workshop DVD's. If you're a photographer and interested in lighting check them out. They are worth every penny.


So we have been CRAZY busy at the office but in our spare time enjoy a little finger boarding....well most everyone enjoys it, I have yet to learn how they exactly work....one day...


Photo Of The Day - Finger Board

0 comments: