Sep 21, 2009

Fun Day Monday

Monday...monday...monday. What a day. I had a blast this weekend shooting a wedding at Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens in Belmont NC and now...Monday. My monitor is covered with post-it notes of what I have to do this week and right now all I want to do is edit pictures. What gets me through my Mondays? Great music and interesting web sites. Check it out:

Music:

Caia, Olafur Arnalds, Pogo, Crystal Castles, Johann Johnnsson. Very good chill out ambient music.

Sites:
People of Walmart – Holy cow! This is Walmart’s finest at their finest!
Gizmodo – I’m a complete nerd and like to keep up on everything tech and some things not so tech
Lifehacker – se nerd note above
Failblog – Similar to People of Walmart


So I have also realized that I have yet to really write about myself on the blog. I think I’ll start changing that starting today. I’ll do my best to throw out a few interesting facts about me every day.

Fact #1 – I’m married to the love of my life, Meghan. She holds down the most important job in the family as stay at home mommy. To all of you stay at home moms out there my prayers go out to you all daily. Meghan is also, hands down the most selfless person I have known and will probably ever know. All the more reason I fall in love with her more each day.

Fact #2 – I have a watch addiction...so I have no reason to be late.

Well I hope the rest of YOUR Monday is great.

0 comments: