Dec 22, 2009

Happy Hollidays!

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you all are well. It’s been a while since my last post. The end of 09’ has proven to be a crazy time. Getting all of the last jobs out the door before the holiday as well as figuring out fatherhood times 2 has forced me to put my humble little blog on the back burner.

The good news is it’s almost Christmas which means I get a week and some change to hang out with my totally rad family and eat ungodly amounts of food! Before I head out I wanted to post some Christmas pictures from the office. We had a typical “ugly sweater” day and everyone came through for sure! I hope you enjoy the pictures and have a very merry Christmas and safe New Year.

I promise I’ll be writing and posting more in the new year. I am super excited about getting some new albums and brag books in, in the next month to show you all! I’m sure you’ll love them.

It’s a shame sheep had to get shaved for some of these:

 Merry Christmas - Blake

Merry Christmas - Cody

Merry Christmas - what?

Merry Christmas - Dave

Merry Christmas - Josh

Merry Christmas - Blake 2

Merry Christmas - Brian

0 comments: